Tuesday, March 27, 2012

lazy antibiotics







I began my story about my own experiment on myself.


The small infestation, with whom I accidentally went to the doctor then, under the action of antibiotics, as it were stopped in their development, as if dozing. But as soon as I stopped antibiotics to drink, just a couple of days, it is slowly but surely, beginning to grow again.


findings. Antibiotics do not treat. They just suspended my local problem, as if frozen. You can argue that the dose was small. But I do not think for a small infection, five days of antibiotics would be a small dose. And after more than five days, antibiotics can not drink.


So, again I 'll go to the doctor to continue the experiment. Now I will have something to say to him, and most importantly - what to ask. For now, I myself saw with my own eyes, how they work in my body antibiotics. Do not work, nothing can be said does not make. Only type of work and activities create.